Tuesday 24 September 2013



Hi,
Welcome all,Sorry to route you here.
But Fiverr will block my service so I have to write down here the details of my gig:-


I will unlock any Facebook account which are locked by friends photo selection verification process like my photo in this post.
I will unlock your account and restore your account as earlier.
But i will need your face book ID and password to start this process. 

Requirements:- 
  • Your Facebook User ID
  • Your Facebook log in Password
  • Your Def ult Location (From Where you generally open your Facebook Account) 
  • Your Default Browser.



Please Note That :-
Who's accounts are  not locked with photo selection process, their order will be cancelled.
Who's accounts are required phone number after unlock ,their order also cancelled.

Order This Service..
OR My MAIL ID :- antitwitter13@gmail.com




24 comments:

  1. Unblock please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly provide us your details...including your FB ID and Pass.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Kindly provide us your details...including your FB ID and Pass.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Kindly provide us your details...including your FB ID and Pass.

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    Please Unblock my FB account!!

    I am so desperate now and I really need your help

    ;(

    I will send to you my FB id and password

    ReplyDelete
  5. catherine meningco27 December 2013 at 04:53

    cutegirl_ma@yahoo.com

    1Spellmagic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Meningco..
      Your password not accepted kindly check again.

      Delete
  6. Lovepinkarri@gmail.com
    Sexybabe12

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELP ME PLEASE :"(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly provide us your details...including your FB ID and Pass.

      Delete
  8. pls help unblock my fb..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi...my facebook id was bloked due as u shown in photgraph..kindly help me to unlock????????????/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need u to unlock my fb account

    ReplyDelete
  11. plz unblock it
    sehwag.striker@gmail.com
    vcvreddy

    ReplyDelete
  12. MY fb id was blocked and i want it urgently
    kurisarfaraz@yahoo.com
    default browser is chrome
    password Istaqlal2772saqib

    ReplyDelete
  13. need help thejusticefoundation@yahoo.com. looked out of account for no reason

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very unhappy. To open my Facebook ID tell me any information. Sir, I will respect you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Mr.Mishra,
      I'm going for a vacation.Kindly provide me the details again .i will open within 24 hrs.

      Thanks
      Sam

      Delete
    2. please help me..my account is temporarily locked..my mobile number used is +639774851427 and my password is GWAPOAKO..help me please.. :(

      Delete
    3. Can u please unlock my account?It says that it is temporarily lock, here is my FB ID seyeonchoi015@gmail.com and my pass is seyeonchoi, Hope you can help me,,Big thanks

      Delete

    Blogger news

    Blogroll